Background

Monday 14 July 2014

I can't believe it!!

....... it where has the past 11 months gone??

I started my little blog in August 2013 and that was it!?!? The End!! It wasn't I'd just lost myself in all the wonderful blogs out there - seriously how amazing are they?  A great community spirit providing everything you could need ....'how to' guides  for novices like myself - learning about UK/USA terminology, hooks, patterns, stitches, blocking.... the list was endless.  Ok I've knitted for years but crochet is a whole new experience.  During my journey I felt the warmth of the bloggers sharing their lives their loves and passions and you know what?  I envied their  harmonious lives and a little niggle popped up in my heart...I can't do this - I'm not like this - I bounce from one disaster to another - nothing is ever straight forward I can't even mail a letter without tripping up an inch high kerb and spraining my ankle so how can I fit in?  Then.... it happened .... slowly as addiction took hold and I eagerly awaiting all the 'tah-dahs' moments - new yarns - new patterns - vibrant colours - absorbing every detail with each word and picture, the more I saw the more I wanted.  I felt totally inspired and in awe wanting to push the barriers of creativity and not note to self.... "do not beat yourself up when you undo yet another row" ...because it was after-all... normal... Practice makes Perfect.

I could be part of the blogging community because I wasn't alone there are others that have off days they've killed off their prize plant, pranged their car, tripped up and yes.... undid row after row of their latest project to get it 'just right'  other people  have 'my clumsy days' I'm not alone when my 'new mop' doesn't spray out that fine mist so my floor doesn't shine like the TV advert - who cares - it's real life - it's who we are and there are people out there who will laugh and cry with me - it really does happen to others- it's not just me ....

I think the wordle image below just summarises it all....


Now I will endeavour to take those pictures and share my personal tah-dahs .... until next time

Take care


No comments:

Post a Comment